1. Data Controller
Personal data collected by Svelta Courier (Cyprus) Ltd is protected by Svelta Ltd, a technology company responsible for the software used to operate our website and mobile applications. Svelta Ltd is registered with the Commissioner's Office Register of Data Controllers in Cyprus and acts as the data controller/data processor for this data.
Our designated Data Protection Officer/Appointed Person for the organization is Mr. Christis Plastiras, who can be contacted at [email protected].
- Personal Data: Personal Data refers to information about a living individual who can be identified from such data or in combination with other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
- Usage Data: Usage Data consists of information collected automatically, either generated by your use of the Service or from the Service's infrastructure itself (e.g., the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User's device.
- Data Processor (or Service Providers): A Data Processor (or Service Provider) refers to any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: A Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Services and corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection And Use
We collect various types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Usage Data: We also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (Usage Data). Usage Data may include:
- Your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address)
- Browser type and version
- Pages of our Service that you visit
- Time and date of your visit
- Time spent on those pages
- Unique device identifiers
- Other diagnostic data
Location Data: We may use and store Location Data from your devices if you grant us permission to do so. Location Data is used to provide features of our Service and to enhance its customization and improvement. You can enable or disable location services through your device settings at any time.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies We Use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: Preference Cookies are used to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: Security Cookies enhance the security of our Service.
We take your privacy seriously and will never disclose, share, or sell your data without your consent, except when required by law. We retain your data only for as long as necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time if you have previously consented to receiving information, job positions, or similar materials from us.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data include:
- Providing and maintaining our Service
- Notifying you about changes to our Service
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Providing customer support
- Gathering analysis or valuable information to improve our Service
- Monitoring the usage of our Service
- Detecting, preventing, and addressing technical issues
- Providing you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Svelta Courier (Cyprus) Ltd Makariou III Avenues 86, Office 502 3020, Limassol, Cyprus
Email: [email protected]